This is the notice for the 2020 AGM of Firefighters and Affiliates Credit Co-op Ltd to be held on Tuesday 24th NOVEMBER 2020, at 5.00pm Via ZOOM.
Also note that at the conclusion of the AGM members will be provided with an update on the progress of the proposed merger with Firefighters Mutual Bank (and brand of Teachers Mutual Bank Ltd).
- Chairman’s Welcome
- Previous Minutes - The minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting held on 19th November 2019 were adopted by the Board of Directors at their meeting held in December 2019.
- Financial Statements - Receive the 2020 Annual Report including:
- Chairman’s Report on behalf of the Directors
- General Manager’s Report
- Auditor’s Report of Financial Statements
- Election of Directors - At this year’s AGM there will be two Director’s positions vacant as a result of the following:
- Gary Bester’s term expiring with effect from the close of meeting
- Alan Quinton’s term expiring with effect from the close of meeting
Both being eligible re-nominate for the position Director.
No other nominations were received. As a consequence, as the number of nominations equals the number of vacant positions there will not be an election and the following motions will be put to a vote (by ordinary resolution):
MOTION: That Gary Bester be appointed as a Director of Firefighters and Affiliates Credit Co-operative Ltd.
MOTION: That Alan Quinton be appointed as a Director of Firefighters and Affiliates Credit Co-operative Ltd.
- Cost of Governance -The cost of Governance is to be discussed for the oncoming year.
By Order of the Board
FCCL advise that the Annual Report is available online at www.fccl.com.au. Members have the right to appoint a proxy. That proxy does not need to be a member of the Firefighters and Affiliates Credit C-op Ltd. A copy of the proxy form is available at the FCCL Office and is posted on the website www.fccl.com.au. Proxies must be delivered to the Credit co-operative by 5.00pm on the 17th November 2020.