Phone Banking is an automated telephone access service that will let you obtain balances and transact on your credit union account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round.
Examples of transactions available include:
- Check your savings account balances
- Check your last 5 transactions on an account
- Transfer funds between your savings accounts
- Make a BPay® payment
- To check interest earned for the last financial year on all your savings accounts
- To use Ezy Cheque
- Change your personal code
- To check if a personal cheque issued has been presented.
To access Phone Banking, simply call (03) 9419 8562 or 1300 363 513 and follow the prompts, all for the cost of a local call.
Apply for Phone Banking today! Simply complete a telephone banking application form and return it to the Credit Co-operative.